Friday 14 January 2011

Where has the week gone.........

Dont know where the week has gone! and what a miserable one it has been! (weather wise)

One good thing is that my kitchen got finished yesterday. The fitter came back and put the plinths and side panels back on and it is looking "finished" now............if you know what I mean.

I have now booked in a carpenter to come and build us an understairs cupboard.  We currently just have a tiny one, that you can't fit anything in. The only thing I dont like about our house is the lack of storage for things like ironing board, hoover and even our coats.  We have a porch but it is too cold to leave our coats there in the winter, so they get dumped on the bottom of the bannister. So this should solve those problems.


I am trying to decide which room to show you next. I didnt take many "before" pictures of the other rooms so will have to describe them more than show you!


Have a good weekend everyone!
-x-

1 comment:

  1. We have the same storage problems in our house too.It must have been designed by a man! There is only one very shallow cupboard on the landing,and what could have been an understairs cupboard is a loo.We have to store things in our garage,but then they get damp.Mr Boo says if I didn't have so much china,we would have cupboard space free for other things.He's right I suppose!
    Hope you have a lovely weekend. :0)

    ReplyDelete