Monday 10 January 2011

Some bargains!

I know I'm meant to be blogging about another room in my house...........but that will have to wait until tomorrow.  I just had to tell you about the things I saw, whilst out shopping today.  I say that "I saw" and not "that I bought" as I stupidly decided against getting them and now regret it!

I went to collect my son from an after school club and called in Poundland first.  They had some clipframe type pictures with a union jack on and then there were others with a union jack in the background and other things in black and white on top - like a mini cooper.  Also, there were some that said things like....Dont Panic and at the bottom - Best of British.  There was also one that said something about a cup of tea and Best of British at the bottom.
I have been considering doing a patriotic theme in our little garden room, so have asked my mum to look in her local Poundshop for me tomorrow! Wish I had just got them now!
Also, the other thing I liked, but did not need, were some really cute, flowery or union jack, hot water bottle covers!
And all this for £1 each!!! 
Bargains! Bargains! Bargains!

1 comment:

  1. I like the sound of them!
    My front room/dining room has a slightly 40's fee/50's feel....some stuff like that might look just the thing!
    Just off to read about your yummy looking kitchen!xxx

    ReplyDelete