Monday, 1 April 2013


When I put these decorations up it was snowing outside - I felt more like putting up Christmas decorations instead!!







I hope you have had a lovely Easter with lots of chocolate and quality time spent with your family and/or friends!!

4 comments:

  1. Your Easter tree is so pretty!
    They say it won't warm up until the middle of April,so I won't be putting my thermals away just yet!

    Nice to have you back by the way.

    Love bellaboo X

    ReplyDelete
  2. we've had a smidge more snow today. I don't mind really, I'm a cold weather girl. Though I'm not looking forward to the heating bills coming in!

    Lovely decs. Hope you ahd a gorgeous Easter.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Apna Showroom’s fishnet stockings are an attractive choice for adding a stylish touch to the fashion collections of women and young ladies. Their net pattern complements party wear, casual outfits, skirts, dresses,Apna Showroom Flexible Metal Hair Band Set of 5, Unisex Non-Slip Sports Headband & Face Wash Hair Band for Men, Women, Boys & Girls, Black Zigzag Wavy Hairband for Yoga, Chain Hairband, Exercise, Daily Styling & Hair Accessories
    Apna Showroom Dressing Hair Comb for Women, Kids, Girls, Ladies And Men - wide teeth hair comb for wet hair - Traveling Comb for Hair Light Weight with gifts
    Apna Showroom Pavitra Gangajali Puja Lota Ganga Jal Kalash Patra 250 ML - from Har ki Pauri Brahmakund Haridwar Ganga Jal Water for Puja Container
    and various fashion-forward looks. If you are looking to purchase fishnet stockings—or mesh-style legwear—online, explore the available sizes, colors, and product details to make your perfect selection.

    ReplyDelete