Friday 31 December 2010

New Years Eve

Well here I am, stuffing yet more chocolate and enjoying my blogging!  It's so exciting looking, in anticipation, to see if I have any more followers or comments!! So thanks to the ones I have had so far!
Tonight we are off to friends to eat yet more food, drink and play board games - to see in the New Year. 
Must admit I am already getting twitchy about still having the xmas decs up......we did put them up on the last weekend of November! Might start taking them down on Sunday, finish off on Monday and do some much needed housework, before getting out all my new purchases and xmas gifts.
So here's to more blogging! and making lots of blogger friends and a Happy New Year to you all!

1 comment:

  1. thanks for your message over on my blog!.. welcome to the world of blogging.. cant wait to see all your pics and hear all your news!!
    charl
    x

    ReplyDelete