Monday, 1 April 2013


When I put these decorations up it was snowing outside - I felt more like putting up Christmas decorations instead!!







I hope you have had a lovely Easter with lots of chocolate and quality time spent with your family and/or friends!!

3 comments:

  1. Your Easter tree is so pretty!
    They say it won't warm up until the middle of April,so I won't be putting my thermals away just yet!

    Nice to have you back by the way.

    Love bellaboo X

    ReplyDelete
  2. we've had a smidge more snow today. I don't mind really, I'm a cold weather girl. Though I'm not looking forward to the heating bills coming in!

    Lovely decs. Hope you ahd a gorgeous Easter.
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Apna Showroom ladies' net socks are a stylish hosiery accessory for women. Their net texture helps give an outfit a unique and trendy look. They can be worn with dresses, skirts, or other fashion ensembles to suit Apna Showroom Shree Sampurna Vyapar Vridhi Yantra with Lakshmi Kuber Yantra for Home, Office, Business, and Puja Ghar - Spiritual Energy and Prosperity Enhancement
    Apna Showroom 7 Yantras Shree Sampurna Vyapar Vridhi Yantra- Shri Yantra with Lakshmi Kuber Yantra - 12 Jyotirlinga - Panchmukhi Hanuman - Durghatna Nivarak Yantra for Pocket Size - Home Business
    Apna Showroom 24k Gold Plated Shree Sampurna Vastu Yantra for Home, Office, Business, and Puja Ghar - Spiritual Energy and Prosperity Enhancement
    your personal style—making them a great choice for both everyday fashion and special outings. Intent Keywords: buy ladies' net socks online, women's net socks, stylish socks for women.

    ReplyDelete