So now for some horrendous before piccies........
This is the "lovely" polystyrene tiled ceiling!!
Yay - all gone!!
Peach tiles, orange stuck on floor tiles and lots of pipework on show!
A shelf, although useful, made out of a bit of worktop - bet your envious!
Going, going, gone!!
So first the plasterer came in to make the ceiling nice and smooth and then the bathroom fitter. He put in a nice new toilet and basin and then fitted tongue and groove to cover the ugly pipework and a timber floor too.
So now I need to get on with the decorating!! I am going to paint the top a light grey and all the wood in white. First I need to cover all those knots in the wood to stop them going yellow in time. Anyone know of anything I can paint on the whole board as the knotting stuff I have will take forever to dab on each knot!!
-x-
looks much nicer already! x
ReplyDeleteIt's going to be great...looking forward to the Ta-dah moment!
ReplyDeleteHave a wonderful jubilee weekend! :0)
Can't wait to see it all finished, your plans sound lovely!!
ReplyDeletexxx
You can get white shellac knotting. But if you are not to worried use a good quality undercoat and you may need to do two coats before your final chosen colour (white in your case).
ReplyDeleteI would still go down the Shellac route but use a small gloss roller and that will speed up the process.
Great makeover! I'm lazy and never bother with all that knot gubbins. :-) I don't really paint things white that often though.
ReplyDeleteI have the same "beautiful" polystyrene ceiling in my bedroom! Good luck with the decorating part... It's the best!
ReplyDeleteThe Apna Showroom Lice Comb for Women is a practical tool for women's personal grooming and hair-care routines. Its fine-tooth design helps comb through hair thoroughly. It can be used at home for regular hair grooming;Apna Showroom Grooming Hair Combs for Men and Women Lice Removal Comb - Wet Hair comb set- Pack Of 3 Hair Comb
ReplyDeleteApna Showroom New Born Baby Boy's and Girl's Night Suit for 0-6 Months Combo Set (4 Piece) Multicolor
Apna Showroom New Born Baby Sweater for 0-3 Months | Pack of 3 | Woolen Inner Sweater for Kids Multicolour
maintaining a separate comb for personal use is better for hygiene. Intent Keywords: lice comb for women online, lice comb for women, buy fine-tooth comb.